Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

K700i Challenge for yall :)

Options
  • 07-09-2004 6:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

Friend recently won one of these beauties, *however* vodafone dont seem to be able to give him any of the settings (to set it up with wap/mms/sms/email or whatever)... etc

Vodafones help basically just kept suggesting they send him the p800 settings :rolleyes:

Now, hes not the biggest techi in the world, lets just say his pc is only used for surfing, wp, and emailing lol ;)

Any ideas on the easiest way he can set this up? :)

;)

B

(rep to anyone who can figure this one out lol) ;)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

do se not have a service on their site like nokia where you select your country, phone and network and they send you the settings?

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 6,525 Mod ✭✭✭✭sharkman

They sure do . Go to support on the Sonyericsson site and it will send the settings to the SE K700i .

And they all work :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,027 ✭✭✭flywheel

as stekelly & sharkman suggest the SE K700i Phone Setup [link] would be the best place to try

alternatively try the manual Vodafone configuration settings for the T610 they provide on their site

BrianG

Advertisement