Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod for Juniour Cert?

Options
2»

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

Victor wrote:
    How about appointing [strike]the witch[/strike] Beruthiel?

thanks waffly :p
    but I don't think I'd have the patience for a bunch of teenagers - they would encourage the nazi in me, which is better off left dormant

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Thanks Amz, Johnny for the votes of confidence, but I don't think I want it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,330 ✭✭✭✭Amz

I don't blame you to be perfectly honest. More hassle than it's worth I'd imagine.

*hides prefcect badges*

• Subscribers Posts: 9,716 ✭✭✭CuLT

Choose 4 posters from "The Highschool" forum at random and see what happens.

Could be an interesting social experiment.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

sceptre wrote:
    Yup, you can milk anything with nipples

I have nipples sceptre , can you milk me ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Big Ears wrote:
    I have nipples sceptre , can you milk me ?
    Finally, took a while for someone to respond.

Er, I'd rather not. I've enough trouble aiming into the bucket when I self-milk.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Amz wrote:
    *hides prefcect badges*
    I was never a prefect. I suppose I had enough on my plate [strike]fighting the evil Lord Voldemort[/strike] getting in a solid six hours of TV a day and generally being a lazy hoore.

Advertisement