Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So anyone want to arrange time/date for BG2 game?

Options
  • 10-10-2000 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Remember you can export your favorite game character, so get working up smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Yep, name a time and place, but not this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

Definally just tell me when

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

can you use your caharacter from the first bg in bg2?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Yes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

sound,i just might get it then.
    my character from the first game is so cool.
    level 8 pure fighter,with drizzt's sword,boots of speed,cloak and helm of Baldur,+2 necklace, and loads of other mad stuff,i think ankheg armour also.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

I've a 22 level lollipop man, with a +2 sword of swordiness, and a brass shield of brassiness.

I found the tinfoil in the game, but I have to find the cardboard tube before Cromwell the Dwarf will forge me an Axe.

So weve got
    Hobbes
    Hellfire
    PHB
    And DaBounca
    Are we going to be good or eveil cause ive got 2 characters. a 14th level paladin(Good) or a 14th level sorcerer(Neutral)

My Thief Character is Lvl 20 with Shadow Dragon armor and some other intresting bits. smile.gif

People just explode in chunky kibbles when I backstab smile.gif

The characters chaotic Neutral, so it can group more or less with any class.

K so are we on for setting a date. How bout this weekend.

• Advertisement
Advertisement