Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

About Me! This Is For People Who Mistake Me For Others!!!

Options
  • 07-09-2004 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭

ok! yes my name is conor! as everyone can so very obviously tell! but I am NOT whatever one you are all thinking of! I did NOT do japanese last year!!! I did legal studies sesh 2. the name is flynn! c o n o r FLYNN!!! stupid wrong people! and my fondness of donnacha is not odd. it's a very PLATONIC fondness!!! r so the saying goes...? oh and if i closed the thread about donnacha and achill... I am very sorry! it said something about closed so i clicked it. then it said the thread was closed!!! stupid boards not letting me reply to my own thread! so now caoimhe and purplefistmixer(???) and any other people who thought I did japanese know better!!! HA HA!!!
    (on looking back at this message I see where people got the image of an excitable young person jumping around from)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Oh my God it's another Campion!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Kill it now! before we have to meet it in real life

(I had this post half written in japanese before i looked at it. Hehe...私はばかです...^^;)

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

i'm still online! I am not a campion! what's a campion???

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Campion turned out to be pretty cool in real life though. I wonder where he is now.

Conor: A Campion is a person who proclaims his hyperactivity on this site in order to excuse his pointless posts OR a person who's obviously ridiculously hyper jusy making annoying threads and posts.

ok! sorry if i WAS being a "campion" bt lik i just told "it wasn't me" i was just agreeing with peoples opinions. not proclaiming my hyperactivity to justify my mundane posts! happy everybody??? and if you want i can ask podge and all to close the thread! how about it? ok! can someone please close my thread!? thanks a lot!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Either way - calm the **** down :rolleyes:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

oh and if i closed the thread about donnacha and achill... I am very sorry! it said something about closed so i clicked it. then it said the thread was closed!!! stupid boards not letting me reply to my own thread!

I closed the thread. Only moderators/above can close threads etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Wow, I get 3 question marks. How special I feel.
    Conor person - I thought you were in Japanese because my sister did Japanese last year and there was a Conor person in her class and also I believe a Donnacha. Basically you don't know me and I don't know you. Join the club.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

He now has bleached (r highlighted as he likes to call it) hair in my honour.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

The REAL Conor (ie the conor with flaming red hair who did japanese last year) is going under a much more discreet name on boards, and i shall allow him to reveal himself when he feels the need to. or realises that people are loving him here. He shall be so pleased with himself.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 18 Naeny

Ye his hairs a sorta strange colour(no offence)! He has a lil 'blond' (as he likes to call it) patch behind his ear where the 'hairdresser' 'tested' the dye! :rolleyes: (I lov ya really!)

ha ha. ha. ha. LiamD you think I did wat i did to my hair for ypu? nice thought. wrong thought! and naeny. i like your use of ' ' very ummm...useful. and conor that did japanese with the red hair that some people call the REAL Conor is also known as number 1! he is not the real Conor but the ORIGINAL Conor! that's the word.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Ah Conor no need to get bitchy now chillax fo a bit.At least I think ur hair is gud but not as gud as mine.btw my hair is now cut.there was me tinkin it's get rid of the blonde but no there's still a gud bit left on the top.meh watya gonna do

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

and conor that did japanese with the red hair that some people call the REAL Conor is also known as number 1! .

dude, dont deny the truth!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 shidoshi

And for your information, I am the real donnacha..
    the REAL one... i am also the REAL peter, or i was.

Yes the hyperactive campion is MY fan, and sibling of japanese doer year before, who is your japanese doer sibling (does that make sense??)...
    on a hunch, are you from waterford??

deny the truth? how!? i said you were the number 1. that's a compliment! unless you mean to say I'M number1??? and donnacha...abe is conor! not from waterford!

deny the truth? how!? i said you were the number 1. that's a compliment! unless you mean to say I'M number1??? and donnacha...abe is conor! not from waterford!

sorry... what? did i say that? oh well, my bad.
    no wait, i think that that post had something to do with you not being the real conor. note the presence of the words i think though

and who the f**k is from waterford?

Advertisement