Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Help needed with Ebay

Options
  • 07-09-2004 7:33pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,417 ✭✭✭

okay - I'm trying to sell an item on Ebay (never used it before).

I've registered okay but when I go the 'sell your item' section I get stuck. I keep getting a 'you are about to be redirected to a connection that is not secure - do you wish to continue?'

When I click Yes it just comes up again and again. I've tried this in several different internet cafes and nobody seems to be able to help. I need to get my item up as soon as possible as I'm supposed to go on the radio tomorrow to talk about it.

Any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

I had exactly the same issue a few days ago. I went onto their very helpful live chat service and they sorted me out. I ended up having to reregister credit card details but the people on the live chat talked me through the whole process.

Advertisement