Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Suited Aces

Options
  • 07-09-2004 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭

This article is em, interesting:

http://www.suitedaces.com/2004/08/dont_be_a_blind.html

Are you looking for feedback on these articles? Somebody left a narky comment after one of my comments before and Im not interested in pissing anyone off.

Also you really need to make clear what type of hold em you are talking about, NL, PL, Limit; tournament or cash games, as it doesnt really make much sense otherwise.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,636 ✭✭✭henbane

Also you really need to make clear what type of hold em you are talking about, NL, PL, Limit; tournament or cash games, as it doesnt really make much sense otherwise.
    I'd say they're talking about NL tournaments mostly as that seems to be their main focus.

Tis interesting enough as most sites are american and have a heavy focus on limit. Also, the lads are just starting out so I reckon it shall be interesting to see how their view of the game changes if they continue the venture over a long period of time.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Hector, your comments are interesting to me at least! I certainly welcome analytical responses. I can only presume the narky response was from someone else. We've had one or two narky comments (no content just vague abuse). I just cut them and move on.

Not only are we interested in comments and feedback but in discussion as well so we'll be adding a forum to the new website that will be going live soon.
    I wouldnt let 'tard comments bother you. If I did, i'd be *dead* now from running Boards :)

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Are you looking for feedback on these articles? Somebody left a narky comment after one of my comments before and Im not interested in pissing anyone off.

I think I remember the comment. I could look it up but can't be bothered at the mo. IIRC the "posted by" section was blank. It was not one of us. I any of us post a comment we will identify ourselves. You comments are more than welcome, I enjoy reading them.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭Lafortezza

Yeah, the more comments the better please, complementary and constructively critical! None of us Suited Aces guys claim to be experts or know everything about a certain aspect of poker, we just like discussing it, alot. Too much probably...

So keep your views coming, check back through the article that aren't at the top of the front page too, you never know if you missed something that might interest you.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,838 ✭✭✭DapperGent

All comments welcome. Your tactical perspective is much appreciated Hector.

More feeback on the articles would be great lads, and yes I'm looking at you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

Can't seem to access the site right now.

Working fine for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,696 ✭✭✭Hectorjelly

DapperGent wrote:
    Working fine for me.

The status of the W3svc Service'...Running
    Col1=hello ... Col2=there == Col1=hello111 ... Col2=there111 == Col1=hello222 ... Col2=there222 == Col1=hello333 ... Col2=there333 == Col1=hello444 ... Col2=there444 == done...
    Error #1500

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

If you are the owner of the site and you feel you are seeing this page in error,
    email PremiumSupport@Brinkster.com.

I'm still getting it as normal. Weird.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,517 ✭✭✭✭Krusty_Clown

S'fine for me.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,832 ✭✭✭Waylander

I still cant access it from home or work.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

I've had the same problem since yesterday morning...
    done...
    Error #1500

The page you requested is temporarily unavailable. Please try again.

If you are the owner of the site and you feel you are seeing this page in error,
    email PremiumSupport@Brinkster.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Hmm, now Pablo cant get in

The status of the W3svc Service'...Running
    Col1=hello ... .....................................
    PremiumSupport@Brinkster.com.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

Same error message for Marq.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,382 ✭✭✭Juan Pablo

Inspire us my camel guzzling friend!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

We are in the process of moving hosting of the site. It takes time for the info to filter from the Root DNS servers. Access could be flakey for a day or 2. Not all of you will be using the same DNS servers, this means that some will have the updated info and some won’t. This is probably what is causing the problem. It should sort itself out over the weekend.

MrP

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

We're moving host so the site wont be available for a short while. The new site is the start of a long road of improvements making navigation easier and a few other nice things in the pipeline. Sorry for the interruption.

DeV.

Advertisement