Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Imoen WHen do i get her back

Options
  • 13-10-2000 8:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering is there any point in me saving my cool spells for imoen. im only in chapter 2.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Around the same point meself and no sign, but I imagine she comes back in to it at some stage.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Without giving anything away.

There is a main quest thread and numerous numbers of sub quests. Imoen is central to the main quest (at least I think up to chapter 6, as Bodhi mentions "I see Imoen is not with you! prehaps she...."). The showdown with Bodhi is partly because of Imoen.

You meet back up with her when you rescue her from Spellhold (the cowled wizard prison), which is intresting to say the least. smile.gif

One point though, when you complete Spellhold (you'll know when you have) there are two options of escape. One leads to an underwater city, the other to UnderDark+Drow city. I took the Underdark route, it seems there is no way to the underwater city now. frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Is this BG2. If not Imoen is a theif. If it is I look like an idiot.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

She's a mage/thief character in BG2.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

oh my god!!!
    conor playing an RPG!!!!

you nerd smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

I only play the high quality ones :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

actaully in the first she can be a thief and mage if you want,because she can dual class :P

Advertisement