Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

wire transfer? what?

• 07-09-2004 10:17pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭

can you please tell me what a hell is wire transfer?

I wanted to buy something from the website in the US, and they told me I have to use wire transfer?

how to do it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

They basically mean Western Union.

There are piles of threads here about the dangers of Western Union so I'd advise you to search and read first.

(make sure it's in the US too rather than some dodgy bloke in Romania or one of the other countries the dodgy geezers tend to operate out of - you'll get no comeback with WU if it all goes titsup)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Possibly Western Union (which you don't want to do it's so insecure) or a bank to bank transfer (costs about €20).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

they said they would give me their bank details

does that mean bank to bank?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,372 ✭✭✭silverside

What Victor said.

Sound a bit dodgy if they don't take credit cards like everyone else in the USA.

Advertisement