Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm conor with the bright red hair!

Options
  • 07-09-2004 10:28pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭

i'm the conor that some people seem to be going on about and confusing with conor flynn(who i thought was conor darcy for a while).i'm conor horan murphy,i did international history 04, japanese 03 and architecture 02.in shorti'm conor with the bright red hairfor those of you to slow to comprehend any of what i said before that.

i only got around to registering last week cause i'm immensly lazy, which will explain my absence for the past year for some of you and the past month for the rest of you.oh by the way to those of you that i annoyed earlier by complaining about the closed threads, my apologies.now that some things have been explained, sod off, i'm going to bed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Oh god. i was in class with you once. Hi! :P

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Oh god all the revelations! The mind boggles! 2 is too many for one day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭abraham lincoln

crash_000 wrote:
    Oh god. i was in class with you once. Hi! :P

wait you're that neil? last time i remember seeing you, you bright blue hair

I prefered the pink.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

where was i when neil had bright blue hair? or pink for that matter? *sigh* cant seem to remember anything at all these days...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

i think there's a picture of neil with pink hair on the CD. let me rummage through my things and find it.. heh ehh.
    hi conor btw.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

i think there's a picture of neil with pink hair on the CD

the picture's buried somewhere in this forum, cause even i've seen it. search and ye shall find it. yeah.

instant ban for anyone who finds it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 975 ✭✭✭Plunky

neil's in a bad mood... *hug for neil*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 458 ✭✭ll=llannah

*cough*
    i mean...what picture? there's a picture? it's not in the forum. don't find it. nope. never said anything. lalalalala.
    *cough*

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Find that pic and pm me. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

find that pic and post it here.

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭CONOR!!! f...

h-hey conor! yes i need to mail you more. or for the first time really! bright red hair? this gives me an idea to dye mine a bright colour also to stop all this confusing us nonsense! thoughts?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I remember Neil's rainbow hair. Weird. For more Neil-related comedy, ie. him ****faced, go to the Bands/Musicians board and search until you find the thread asking if your band would be interested in playing a Boards showcase. Go to the last page and follow the link to a new thread on the aftermath. There you will find many pictures of Neil in hilarious drunkenness! Enjoy kiddies. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭Aliminator

well, i have searched thru the cd a number of times and can't find. and u were posing for it and everything..gah. and ur scalp went pink, not ur hair..

anyone who finds it, pm me and i'll post it and get B'd 4life on ur behalf.

well the hair had a slight pinkish tint but more than anything else it was the scalp and hands. worked not quite as well as when i did it green one night though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 466 ✭✭Caoimhe

Ohhhhhh, I remember that! Ye only had to mention the pink scalp ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

it is revealed.

anyway, yes... neil... pink hair? As i remeber it turned out a vaguely purplish black with pink scalp and lots of pink hands!!! And how have you made all the pictures disappear??? I believe ailbhe may have one buried somewhere but i value my life too much to go rummaging for it when she's not here.

and conor, well done - for finally figuring out how it works! ...and no, don't even think of doing what you asked ailbhe could you do. cheeky monkey.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭Peterfing

Woo! Its Conor!

Yeah I'm done...

spog
    ah, so you found out. i would do it but seeing as certain people that attend your school are also on boards it would be a bit risky and if found might tarnish your record a tad in the hubbling sprawling urban center that is portumna.

• Advertisement

Orla what did he ask ailbhe to do? :boggle:

crash_000 wrote:

Wouldn't you like to know! It shall certainly not be revealed at this present moment as my terribly innocent younger sister is sitting beside me right now.

And conor, you can't say anything... you live in bloody inverin! Just cos we don't have a tigh mac mac padhraic mac iosaf mac gilla iosachta across the road doesn't make us any less of a town. We have 20 pubs per person in portumna. Portumna's cool. So there. :p

text message ailbhe, text message :p

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Spog wrote:

And conor, you can't say anything... you live in bloody inverin!

INVERIN ROCKS!!!!!!!!! The Super Value there was my oasis in Irish college. Ah the memories of Inverin.....

crash_000 wrote:
    text message ailbhe, text message :p

i don't really mind that, and tisn't that big of a deal anyway, just in front of certain people who may be lurking around that could really fek things up for me in the real world! if you find out, you find out, and you won't be shocked or appalled or anything big like that, it's not that great a thing to be talking about.

ooh, and yes inverin was inhabited by myself also that fateful summer... sort of weird goin out the back of conor's house to find the beach there that i was there with all the irish college people. weird man!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Sunstorm

Conor Appreciation, YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!

crash_000 wrote:

neil i would tell you(along with everyone else on boards) but i believe... hang on, i know that orla is very malicious when she wants to be and also i like having all of my limbs

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Conors on boards!! Why wasn't I told this? And to finish all this " what did orla do" thing, she did something a lot of people do but if it were to somehow come out in our litle provincial town, itd be a 'big deal'. Thats only cos Portumna's backwards. It's not a 'big deal'. No one is missing out on anything. But anyone really really curious cud PM conor, orla or me. We'll be glad to tell you. But then we'll have to kill you. Except you Neil..... maybe. You might just get tortured.

Hey Conor, now wen i'm in australia we can use boards as communication and u won't need to get up at 4 in the mornin to IM converse. Of course we can do that too, if u want. I'm listening to lovely Amelie music. Pity Orla's also practising. Ruins the atmosphere.
    Anymahoo, I'm going now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

She did something lesbian then?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

I was just thinkin that! We've more in common than the name mate....

Advertisement