Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

i'm conor with the bright red hair!

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

Yeah, were both male.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

well i know i am......

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Actually, that would be generally accepted....... but its about as much of a non event as that.

Non event?????
    Lesbianism is a non event????
    Laydia on laydia action is very much an event, i'll have you know.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 114 ✭✭Spog

so i'm afraid of certain events being brought to light on this website because of certain people on this website, therefore the details of these events shall remain undisclosed, comprende? Those who know, know and those who don't have better things to be doing such as working out their own lives! Meh...i'm not meaning to be bitchy, it's just that everything i say comes out that way. even when i can edit it. grr.

so anyway, lesbianism being a non-event, truly do agree. there's not a whole lot different about it except that there's two pairs o boobs where usually one one pair is involved (well... sometimes in hetrosexual happenings there happen to be 4 boobs but for fear of insulting anyone, lets not go down that track.) nothing against homosexuality of course but homosexuality for the sake of attention is silly (such as events at CTYI and people claiming to be bi-, which in my opinion is always a non-runner) i'm gonna be bitchslapped for these comments, i just know it. meh.

• Advertisement

Spog wrote:
    there's not a whole lot different about it except that there's two pairs o boobs where usually one one pair is involved

My point exactly!!! 4 boobs!!!! 4 of them!!!! very very much an event.

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭Shoeless Ailbhe

Neil, close this thread...... you see where its going. Although u being male mite njoy that kinda thing? That seems to be the general trend?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

*yawn*
    I'm male and I agree totally with spog, hoever she is. The whole homosexuality/bisexuality for show just gets really dry, really fast. I don't care which way someone leans. That's their business. And lesbianism for show is just cheap.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Actually ailbhe i lost all attraction for lesbians a long time ago. Bisexuality can be interesting - i know a fair few who are honestly bi, they like both men and women equally its not really just an attention thing imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

I know one or two aswell and they're grand and all. It's just as an event it just doesn't interest me. Neither does anything else to do with other people's sex lives TBH.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

well its a very widely used fantasy...............and u just cant change the minds of millions of men(and women depending) accross the world.

most guys around 13+like the idea. Just appeals to most, but the girls usually love the attention and probably get a buzz out of it. (Maybe its the really kewl bad ass reputation they get from it)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I think it's summed up here.

Advertisement