Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Argh the Black Dragon SOB (Spoiler)

Options
  • 19-10-2000 2:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I met up with Mr Black Dragon, as I accidently wandered into his face I tried to talk my way out of it.

So there is one part where he offers you the item your after for everything you own (instead of eating you). I said yes and watch all my gold disappear.

It's only until later I realise it's EVERYTHING! ****er took all my armor and weapons and items. I had to reload quite back a bit.

SOB died by my hand after that smile.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

are dragons and wyverms etc more powerful in bg2?
    because they wre so ****(the wyverns) in bg1.
    you could kill a whole room of them no probs.
    my fighter character kille dall of the wyverns in that wood near the bandit mines in the first one,a bit unrealistic.
    not that dragons and wyverns are real but....
    ah you know what i mean

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Dragons are hard, but not impossible it's normally requires that you work out your area and test what should kill it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Vampires and level draining creatures are a pain in the **** . Just ran into a bunch of em and have no cleric having got rid of Viconia to get Valygar instead.

Guess I better trudge all the friggin way back to the graveyard to get her then all the way back to the bloody Windspear hills again.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Keep a cleric in your party at all times if you can.

I recommend Aerie if you can as she's a mage as well.

Turn Undead at high levels causes the undead to explode. Very helpful in some quests. You cleric has to be very high to effect Vampires though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

i know turning wont work much, but the restoration spell will be handy to restore levels without trudgin off to a temple every time i'm hit by a vampire.

• Advertisement
Advertisement