Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vodafone Website Down?

Options
  • 30-08-2004 2:33am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭

Anyone else having a problem getting there?
    Been getting a 404 on it all day :rolleyes:

Always the same aint it,... just when u need a site, a normally reliable site goes to hell lol

B

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭dangerman

yeh thats weird. if u go to vodafone.com, then choose ireland from the drop down list...blank page too.

really? all day? thats really poor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

well, when i say all day lol,....iv only been awake since 4pm and its just 3am now, tis a chaotic weekend an week 4 me, so...lol
    Its still damn poor tho.

B

• Registered Users Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Flukey

It seems to come and go over the past few days, whatever is wrong with it! :(

• Registered Users Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

The messaging service has been down for me.It says there's a server error,so I can't send messages but it lets me send them to my phone.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭Barrie

Yes its happenin all week to me!But strangly i can only log in on my recent mobile number,

And wen i try send a msg it says the msg could not be sent but it does :confused:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 758 ✭✭✭Archytas

Yeah what is the deal with that? I have never seen a site go down so often? Even the customer care thing wasn't workin earlier? So frustratin!!! And its always when ur near the end of topppin up ur cred by card!!!!!

Advertisement