Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What u guys playing now ???

Options
  • 05-10-2000 7:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Lo Lads
    I quit ultima a while ago and am now on everquest and now im quitting that too .
    Any GOOD online games coming out ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Baulders Gate II

the game is just incredible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 104 ✭✭DaBounca

go back to UO mate

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 mccodeni

Quake 3 arena for gods sake,belive me,i played all them games there pi$$ q3 q3 q3 q q3 q3 q3 q3 q3 q3 q3 q3 q3 q smile.gif

T*o*w*n: god i pray for world peace,free bulmers and a ping of -10

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,346 ✭✭✭Rev Hellfire

Elite forces, but I'm hoping to buy baldarsgate tomorrow. So is anyone on for an online game of it ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Exactly what kind of multiplay does BGII have anyway? Deathmatch? Coop? Something similar to Vampire maybe?

So the pope puts down the Badger and leans over to me and says , " My son , sometimes you talk a lot of ****. Knock it off." Before I could speak in walks Christopher Lloyd with a time machine under his arm and just then...it started to get weird...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I've played multiplayer.

Even for cable it's slow to join. frown.gif

The host player must not die (1st player) or the game ends.

Beyond that it's the same game, only you each have control of one or more players.

You can import your single player games character to some extent.

I recommend you playing multiplayer on your own until you are out of the first dungeon then saving it, and starting up there. That way you loose all the NPC's if you want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,643 ✭✭✭Jak

EverQuest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 999 ✭✭✭DrunkLeprachaun

Diablo 2, Tribes and I've started playing counterstrike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Any of you guys still play Vampire? I uninstalled it for a while but I love it again. Apart from a blindingly depressing community, its a great game. Especially with the new White Rabbit Multiplayer Skin Pack.

ani_marco.gif Get 'em Marco!

Advertisement