Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ryanair announces biggest ever free seat sale 3 million seats for free*

2»

Comments

• Site Banned Posts: 5,904 ✭✭✭parsi

Coming back from Stansted on Wednesday I was watching the diaplys to see which desk was for Cork so as soon as it came up I went over there. UP to the desk which had Cork & the flight number on it and yer wan said "what you doing " "I'm checking in for Cork" "well I'm doing Girona" "It says Cork" "It's Girona". A bit ignorant...then here neighbour opened up and called me over and started checking in Cork - so the moral (if their is one) seems to be that Ryanair have all types of employees - certainly the cabin crew were friendly enough. Like most organisations the test is what happends when something goes wrong...

Advertisement