Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Well I finally did it.

Options
  • 21-10-2000 7:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

I beat BG2.

The final level... gah, it's hard. Close to impossible (took 16 tries to beat it).

As a game, I'm very impressed with it. And my thief character is points away from level 22 smile.gif for when I play multiplayer.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The_Frog

but guess what? u HAVE to do it again if u want to FULLY COMPLETE bg2. All i can do is Laugh biggrin.gif (p.s way to go Hobbes on finishing bg2 its no easy task -Not so Insane The_Frog)

Gregg

frogjump.gif
    The_Frog is [IAR]Daemon

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

yea I know. There are actually 3 paths (good/evil/neutral). I got a really cool weapon at the end too. Short sword drains levels, transfers the enemies hit points to you and hastes you every so often. Can only be held by neutral to evil characters though.

Shame when you get it there's very little left.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

bah im way behind. i do every quest so i just finished them all in the main city. nnow going to the driud guild. Man hurry up.

[This message has been edited by PHB (edited 21-10-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The_Frog

Im not trying to go after every chapter straight on, im on day 64 and still in Chap 2. I want to Complete all the Quests in Chap 2 b4 i head any further (which includes that migthy Firkraag Quest and the one im on is the Umar Hills Quest (which has a "Very Bad" bosss at the end)). I have done nearly most i can get on (still have to do the Thief's Guild Infiltration mission). I Unfornatly enuff know the deal behind Imeon cause some muppet had the tittle of his message the "thing" on www.teambg.comwhich is a total biatch...... frown.gif

frogjump.gif
    The_Frog is [IAR]Daemon

[This message has been edited by The_Frog (edited 28-10-2000).]

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You cannot complete all the quests. Some quests you will not get based on your reputation or alignment. Other quests lock off based on the outcome of a different quest. Some quests have multiple "right" endings.

For example if your character is evil or your rep is low you will get an option to do an alternate quest which will negate the thieves guild quest.

[This message has been edited by Hobbes (edited 28-10-2000).]

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Horny

multiple right endings huh? i have only had it a day but i had to make a choice let corthala bloke join me and **** off the coward wizards or not **** off the cowald wizards p.s. multiplayer support iz not so gr8 iz it

Advertisement