Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bg2 - d&d!!

Options
  • 26-10-2000 5:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭

Thought those references to the characters in the 80's cartoon Dungeon's and Dragon were pretty cool. smile.gif And yes, I've only just started playing it.

/me goes troll hunting.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Horny

btw, i just had to let this out. U know the inn in umar hills... if u go right to the back of it there are loads of boxes and stuff, looki inside them and they are full of books called: umar witch project...
    i thought it woz quite funny at the time and well worth a look if ure in that area smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If you talk to the inn keeper he tells you the story of the Umar witch project. He also tells you he has boxes of the books and he can't sell them.

There's a few other easter eggs which I can't remember off hand.

Oh yea the talking sword says "Sissyfighter! You grab I'll scratch!". For anyone who's not familar with Sissy fighter, it's an online combat game and the grab+scratch is a two player combo move (See the site).

Some of the items at the promonade also have easter egg names related to them.

Advertisement