Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Yet another Ctyi article

Options
  • 08-09-2004 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭

I saw another article in Face Up (horribly optimistic magazine they forced us to read in religion class today)It didn't seem too bad, quite like the one before in the Examiner (i think it was the examiner). Quotes from Oisin, Eoin and Aisling session 2 about the Young leaders conference and ctyi. There was a photo of them too. Seemed okay, i'd post the article but the evil religion teacher made me hand the magazine back.
    Tis Katie Nolan ses 2, for those who don't know.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Katie Nolan as in Sexy Katie?

• Registered Users Posts: 716 ✭✭✭lemon_sherbert

nope, was in writing for life tho, was in the greek tragedy if you came to the reading
    got darkish brown, shoulderlength hair

• Registered Users Posts: 655 ✭✭✭smiley_knees

I do hate that magazine. although they once had an article about Korn in it... For some unknown reason. so it can't be all that bad. Did they misquote anybodies like the "We have friends" episode? that sucked mightly...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 96 ✭✭emptyspoon

Aw it ain't that bad. At least its better than learning about Jebus and all his little sheeps.

Advertisement