Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blair Witch Project - Nocturne in disguise

Options
  • 28-10-2000 2:58am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Yep the Blair witch project games are in fact extra episodes to Nocturne.

I recommend the game.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I'm on day 2 of the game. Day 1 scared the heebegeebies out of me! I wouldn't mind but it was so typical scary movie stuff (like you know if someone has thier back to you in the movie and is not replying to you, they are either dead or some demon ready to rip your head off smile.gif).

From what I gather the second game is not Spookhouse but is actually based on a civil war solider called lazerus who tries to rescue a missing kid. (still the nocturne engine though). What's kind of funny is the first game makes references to the second game and may give hints to what happend.

Another thing, the Stranger factors into the game a bit, but I don't know if it's a red herring or not (can't explain without ruining day 1).

Advertisement