Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How's School?

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

ahh. Now i know caoimhe. You rock!!!! Thanks for the hat, which, by the way, is still in my room.
    And, yes, thats some good observency, it is some serious venting. So no, my text shall stay big until I get my kickboxing bag. It is one of a number of outlets that I am using. So its either big text, or random manslaughter.

In conclusion:
    SCHOOL IS F*CKING SH!T!!!!!!!!! SH!T SH!T SH!T SH!T SH!T!!!!!
    GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!

(You'll only have to put up with it until i put my fist through the monitor. Which is pretty likely to happen if I see a picture of my school.)

• Registered Users Posts: 367 ✭✭Shiney

pinkpimp wrote:
    ahh. Now i know caoimhe. You rock!!!! Thanks for the hat, which, by the way, is still in my room.
    And, yes, thats some good observency, it is some serious venting. So no, my text shall stay big until I get my kickboxing bag. It is one of a number of outlets that I am using. So its either big text, or random manslaughter.

In conclusion:
    SCHOOL IS F*CKING SH!T!!!!!!!!! SH!T SH!T SH!T SH!T SH!T!!!!!
    GRRRRRRRRRRR!!!!!! AAARRRRGGGGGG!!!!!!!
    I agree.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

Aw colm *Big hug* It'll be ok. We have PD too, we do fcuk all though. mostly talk about what goals we'd like to achieve in the next year and stuff.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

Raphael wrote:
    We get the idea pinkpimp. Now please, smaller text?
    Smaller text says he with the two inch signature... that looks like a quote and is damn annoying and nearly making me turn signatures off again but I love seeing sionnach's fox in his posts.

I admit it is within the signature guidelines but for Christ sake... quote it as a line of text not an inch high message-style quote.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

Smaller TEXT please. you can keep the sig just talk in size 6 or 7 bold writing again and i'll start editing embarassing things into your posts.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sure thing bob, consider it changed. Didn't realise twas an annoyance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,028 ✭✭✭oq4v3ht0u76kf2

I never noticed either until I looked at it in that post because I though you were quoting pinkpimp... then I realised I look at it during every single one of your posts. I wasn't angry I just realised then how it distracted me every single time. Thanks for your consideration.

Bacl to how s**t school is
    the new principal is such a b**ch
    she's closed the tuck shop(my sanctuary!!!!!!!!!!!), the rolls shop which had the BEST chocolate muffins
    all activities(choirs,ladybirds-its like the brownies for liitle kids etc.)that are in the school in the evening have been kicked out. my friend is in the choir and she kicked them out 2days before they were due to start again.
    she suspened 2 girls in my year cause we had a lockout( a very common occurance in my school and theres nothing funnier than seeing a 60 year old maths teacher dive head first in a window to put an end to the lockout) which is a bit harsh considering the old 'punishment' was that the teachers wouldn't teach the studets who took part for the rest of the day
    even the techers hate her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

crash_000 wrote:
    Smaller TEXT please. you can keep the sig just talk in size 6 or 7 bold writing again and i'll start editing embarassing things into your posts.

was that adressed to me? if so, i shall try to keep my text small. but never shall i cease the venting of my rage in threads of this like.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 470 ✭✭jono087

School is mental! The summer really gets old, I mean there's only so many nights of knacker drinking on a beach you can do.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

thats a dirty lie!
    nothing like kickin it on the beach. but you can never ever seem to get the sand out of your shoes! one day il be bothered to grt my hover but untill then my house will forever sandy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭mentalimplosion

bags too, you can never get it out of bags

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

yeah i used to hit the beach/water every day every day of every summer but in like the last 4 summers ive gone in like 6 times so i never bring bags to the beach. i only go there to drink and......what not.... .n the evenings. rosslare rocks hard.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

yea rofl. Wat else are beaches for???

Sunbathing, walking on with girlfriend/boyfriend, surfing at.....

In conclusion, You're all idiots

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Raphael wrote:

:D
    well founded and backed up point there......

Thank you. It's pretty self-explanatory, and any additional proof is in the last page or so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

Raphael wrote:

I would have thought they would have been too crowded wit scangers and sociable ppl for u

Raphael wrote:
    Thank you. It's pretty self-explanatory, and any additional proof is in the last page or so

I know. I was unfortunate enough to have read some of the posts...

LiamD wrote:
    I would have thought they would have been too crowded wit scangers and sociable ppl for u
    HAahHahAahHAaaHhA, LOLOLOLOLL ROFL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!oneoneoneeleventyoneone!!!!!!!1

No really, I found that hilarious

twat

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭gigglingrat

Ah come on now guys. Why can't we all just get along?

Peace, love and forever....

um...

love. Yeah.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

Raphael wrote:

I know its a board, freedom of speech and all that, but ill say it again, how many times do ya have to call forde and the rest of them idiots, before you realise nobody cares what you think about them? If you think they're idiots, thats ok, but seriously, EVERY FREAKIN THREAD?

ColHol wrote:
    I know its a board, freedom of speech and all that, but ill say it again, how many times do ya have to call forde and the rest of them idiots, before you realise nobody cares what you think about them? If you think they're idiots, thats ok, but seriously, EVERY FREAKIN THREAD?

Until they go away

um...

love. Yeah.

:D:D

Raphael wrote:
    Until they go away

Umm, tryin to bully them off boards then? Thats pretty girly isnt it?

No, not really

ok then, one question, what makes ya think you have more of a right to be on boards than he does?

Originally Posted by gigglingrat

um...

love. Yeah.

please take note. this fighting thing is really annoying

• Closed Accounts Posts: 511 ✭✭✭LiamD

U can shut up too

• Advertisement

haha, now before you all slate him that was sarcasm guys, ok?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement