Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How's School?

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

I have been here longer, contributed to the board, actually gained the respect of those who came before me.

To take an example, who has more right to work in an office:

A: Has been working there a year, has worked to be liked by those higher than him, speaks softly and unobtrusively, and contributes to the work done

B: Has been working there a month, has threatened to beat up the boss, runs around screaming at the top of his voice, and does no work

• Registered Users Posts: 7,709 ✭✭✭StupidLikeAFox

oh lord, you really take this seriously dont ya? well this isnt an office, and whether ya like it or not anyone can join, so deal wit it

I am. This is my way of dealing with it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 281 ✭✭Stephen Forde

Ok consider me gone.....i know u love me raphael ur just shy id say???

its ok every1 loves me :D

Just trying to break the trend eeh......ull soon find out how much u love me :D

Mayb i stay for u raphael and ur so humourous Posts and everything...

but not to bitch like all the rest of u except Liam and Colm(cos they're great).
    BUt yea drinkin is good to a certain extent alright!!!im just saying its my opinion..:D

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Let me be perfectly clear...

GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Consider this thread a no fighting zone. Anyone fighting/bickering/anything that just irks me slightly will receive a 3 day ban. This is not an invitation to start fighting elsewhere on this board. Don't.

3 days is just a general term by the way. I'm not that bothered when it comes to unbanning people. I don't think Neil is either so keep it simple on yourself. DON'T GET BANNED.

Keep this thread under the radar. I.e. do NOT have it brought to my attention again.

• Advertisement

Uh-oh, we woke up Daddy Podge

*tip-toes out of thread*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

halenger wrote:
    Let me be perfectly clear...

GET BACK ON TOPIC.

Consider this thread a no fighting zone. Anyone fighting/bickering/anything that just irks me slightly will receive a 3 day ban. This is not an invitation to start fighting elsewhere on this board. Don't.

3 days is just a general term by the way. I'm not that bothered when it comes to unbanning people. I don't think Neil is either so keep it simple on yourself. DON'T GET BANNED.

Keep this thread under the radar. I.e. do NOT have it brought to my attention again.

I know you are, but what am I?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 619 ✭✭✭pinkpimp

please dont ban me.

wat a classic....gwan colm u can take em....the only difference is he got the POWA.

YAy school is so much fun....all that learning and stuff. :rolleyes:

but still u gete over it and still have a good time there!!! meh ooh the memories

• Closed Accounts Posts: 53 ✭✭davethetrucker

Raphael wrote:
    Sunbathing, walking on with girlfriend/boyfriend, surfing at.....

In conclusion, You're all idiots

in conclusion suck me dry you sad socialy retarted dickless **** tit

• Advertisement

In conclusion... BANNED.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,363 ✭✭✭Mystic Fibrosis

Raphael wrote:
    I have been here longer, contributed to the board, actually gained the respect of those who came before me.

Lol, no

methinks Raphael shud also be banned......for reasons already said and also for calling us idiots.....i feel so hurt and depressed ever since i read it.

For the problems i have to put up with since then...sob sob. BAN RAPHAEL

Its not an order obviously but since u banned dave for the exact same reason???

I banned him for not reading my post.

Don't ever ask me to ban someone again or you will be the one who is banned.

Now go play nice and leave the moderator's job to the moderators.

Lol, no
    Come on Garog, you now you love me, really :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,235 ✭✭✭lucernarian

I know its a bit naive to expect everyone to get on well together but I have to agree with the mods' erm... wish that the bickering stops.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

This thread has long run its course and developed into exactly the reason i refer to you lot as kids :rolleyes:

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement