Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

new sky offer to reconnect

• 08-09-2004 7:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 742 ✭✭✭

Just got a new sky offer If I reconnect for 6 months I get a choice of 4 packages at half price for the 6 months including sky world and sky sports world..I rang them and they had me reconnected within 5 minutes to sky world for €31.25 a month.Only condition was I had to keep it for 6 months.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭sharkboy

Got the same offer I have two boxes but my dish is fuc*ed so they will replace this and anything else that needs to be.
    So NTL digital is going bye bye with its low bit rates and over compressed channels.

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

Is this offer open to all previously subscribed customers or was there some sort of code on the info they sent you ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 444 ✭✭mburke

Seems like a good offer. Where did you get the details / info ?
    Is there a reference code / number to ring ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 58 ✭✭sharkboy

Ring 0818719813 and if they ask you the word is offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 newman

Tried that number, but got a message saying that the offer is now closed. Was there an expiry date on the letter ?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 627 ✭✭✭eoinm1

I also got this letter.

Offer ends on the 26/09/2004 it states in the terms and conditions.

So maybe you should try again.

Eoin

• Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 9,051 Mod ✭✭✭✭Aquos76

They have a record on file of those who received this offer in the post. Only ex customers who received the letter will be able to take out this offer

Advertisement