Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NeverWinter Nights

Options
  • 28-10-2000 2:17am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33

Anyone interested in forming a RP oriented NeverWinter Nights party? I know it's not out yet but I figure it'll take a little time to sort out.
    In the meantime, anyone interested in forming a non-hacked RP oriented BG2 party?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The_Frog

Love to but I got a few problems:
    • My PC is broken and cant use it (im using Nethouse at the mo...) Dont know when im gettin a new one or it repaired
    • I have Under the Specs for BGII and SinglePlayer Loading Times take 4ever on me PC
    • I have a 56k Modem which only runs at 33.6k cause of IOL and most times it is really slow
    = I Cant PLay frown.gif

frogjump.gif
    The_Frog is [IAR]Daemon

[This message has been edited by The_Frog (edited 28-10-2000).]

[This message has been edited by The_Frog (edited 28-10-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Khanis

That does put a bit of a dampener on things. Still, NWN won't be out for a while, so you may be sorted out by then. I hear NTL are offering cable modem in Dublin, so you have other options. What character do you prefer playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,339 ✭✭✭✭LoLth

Well, as far as NWN goes,

I'm involved in a few projects to convert the old paper and pencil modules into NWN format -mainly Greyhawk stuff for those who care smile.gif

I'll most likely be running a few of these when I pick up my copy of the game - well, when they get finished after I pick up my copy but most of the others are in America so they should have most of the work done before I get there smile.gif - perhaps an online session or two can be arranged?

Advertisement