Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Digiweb Setup

• 08-09-2004 8:18pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Hey, At the moment I am just after gettng my broadband connection from Digiweb. But during the setup test it failed the ping default gateway one but passed everything else? What does this mean? I'm using the broadband now so It dosen't seem to be affecting it?? Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 944 ✭✭✭Captain Trips

DamienH wrote:
    Hey, At the moment I am just after gettng my broadband connection from Digiweb. But during the setup test it failed the ping default gateway one but passed everything else? What does this mean? I'm using the broadband now so It dosen't seem to be affecting it?? Thanks

can you ping anywhere?

I found around 3 weeks ago that the auto DNS that is found doesn't work at all so I am using another DNS from years and years ago which for some reason I memorised!

If I turn back on auto DNS, no go.

Advertisement