Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pages not refreshing?

Options
  • 09-09-2004 12:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

Is it just my computer or are some of the boards (computers for example) not refreshing and showing the most up to date posts? Ive been messing with my computer for a bit so it may just be me.

I posted a topic in there and when i go to check it, im only getting the same list of messages from earlier today. But when i search for my topic, its there?

Is this my problem or a boards problem?!
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Chances are it's some settings you've changed. Do you remember what they are to turn them back? :)

A sure fire method is holding CTRL + SHIFT (it's one or the other but holding both works), and pressing the Reload/Refresh button on your browser. If the page updates, then it's your settings.

Advertisement