Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bonus Items/Shopkeepers in BG2

Options
  • 22-10-2000 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

The Shopkeeper files are illegal if you download off the net (your supposed to buy them).

However the items the shopkeepers give are in the actual BG2 game.

If you want to play with them here are the codes...

CLUAConsole:CreateItem("----")
    WA2AMU-Sensate Amulet
    WA2DAK-Dak'kon's Zerth Blade
    WA2HALB-Harmonium Halberd
    WA2HARP-Harp of Pandemonium
    WA2HELM-Vhailor's Helm
    WA2PLAT-Plate of Balduran
    WA2RING-Mercykiller Ring
    WA2ROBE-Robe of Vecna
    WA2S1H-Sword of Balduran
    WA2SHIEL-Shield of Balduran

WAAXE-Hrothgar's Axe
    WAFLAIL-Defender of Easthaven
    WAMACE-Jerrod's Mace
    WANINJA-Scarlet Ninja-To
    WASLING-Everard's Sling (Doesnt need ammo)WASTAFF-Staff of Arundel
    WAS2H-Joril's Dagger
    WASPEAR-Spear of Kuldahar
    WASTAR-Everard's Morning StarWA
    WAK-Kachiko's Wakizashi

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

How do you access this console then Hobbes?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

go into the Balder.ini (think that's the name) and add the following line below [program options]

Debug Mode=1

(EXACTLY)

After that you can enter the commands by pressing CTRL+Space.

There are other commands, but I forget the page.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

there are loads of other commands but i dont recommend enabling them . you might not be able to stop using them. Go to http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/baldursgate2/cheats.shtml
    You can also get any item you want by using create item thres a list http://www.tgeweb.com/ironworks/baldursgate2/cheats-itemlist_pf.shtml
    it takes a while to load.
    P.S. is mazzy any good?

heh you can unbalance the game a bit with this stuff. i gave Minsc all of Baldur's gear and he had -7 ac before i'd left the first room smile.gif

I thought Mazzy was pretty crap, much better to keep Korgan or whatever other fighter you have when you meet her, imo anyway.

yeh, he's CE but he kicks a$$. i don't have any LG guys in my party cos their bloody annoying - mostly neutrals and Viconia smile.gif

• Advertisement

Is Korgan the Evil dwarf? If you take the Evil Dwarf in your team and your party has good members he will occasionally attack them (and then say his axe slipped).

hmmm i had to summon Baldur's Shield to finish the Unseeing Eye quest cos all those beholders were annoying me and it reflects the rays back so they kill themselves in about four seconds smile.gif

Damn you Hobbes for turning me into a cheater!!! smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

The beholders were okay. What I wanna know is...is there a point to killing that lich? Just wondering if I should bother cause everytime I let him out he kicks my butt smile.gif

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 04-11-2000).]

The liches are a subquest and a cool weapon.

I killed the beholders by sending in elementals and cloudkill out of range.

The final beholder (The unseeing eye), just a warning can only be killed by using the item as part of the quest. It doesn't have to kill him but you do have to hurt him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Oh okay, will go back later to slay that lich.

• Advertisement
  • Legal Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 5,400 Mod ✭✭✭✭Maximilian

Where do you get the Lich quest? I've killed one but I'd like to have a purpose to it.

Advertisement