Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

spoling hobbes i know you can help :)

Options
  • 04-11-2000 11:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭

ok i killed the shadow dragon quite weirdlly actually using lighting he has only 25 about hitpoints but a lot more using any other speels :/ but neway
    that swordcrom faeyr , where do i get the parts smile.gif help :P

Daddy or chips?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

******SPOILER******
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    `
    Crom Faeyr (3 items needed)
    - The Hammer, found in the sewers under Temple district (need the sewer key from Windspar Hills)
    - Girdle of Frost Giant Strength, found in the demon room of Kau-Tao Prince in Underdark.
    - Gauntlets of Ogre Power - Inside the Planar Sphere on one of the flesh-eating Halfling warriors.

btw if you have only just reached the Shadow Dragon I doubt you will have been in the Sphere and you definitely won't have been in the Underdark smile.gif much, much later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

i have ben in the planar sphere but left due to having no magical blunt weapons ( that clay golem is immune to other magical weapons ) so i taught id get this golem bashing sword smile.gif but neways i found a +1 mace , should do for the time being :/

Daddy or chips?

Advertisement