Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bg2...did I just run into a nasty trap or is it a bug?

Options
  • 09-11-2000 2:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

yes it happend to me, they can leave the engine room if they see you leave.

If you have the slayer or pixie dust use it.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

Planar Sphere (HELP!!).
    (contains some spoilers so don't read if you haven't done this quest)

Entered the room where you're supposed to put the heart of the demon but I don't have a heart yet (I wandered into this area to check it out). This place has 2 iron golems blocking the walkways and 3 clay golems behind each iron golem. I went back out to the fire chamber, and then back in and one group of golems disappeared. I thought great and I killed the other group with the help of some elementals.

Now when I try to leave the room and get me some demon's heart there'll be a iron and 3 clay golems waiting for me on the other room. This happens no matter which exit I try use to leave (you can leave through the ice room or the fire room). I enter, the room, get body blocked and the golems turn my whimpy mage into giblets. This a very very intentional nasty trap or a bug? Last proper save game is at least 10 days old so I gotta kill them golems arrrrgh.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

If the golem sees you running for the exit it can follow you through but not back. Your SOL.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

No no, that's not it. The Iron golem could not possible move in the engine room. The walkways are too narrow which is why the designers put them on walkway junctions. It's stuck there preventing the clay golems from getting to you when you first enter it. The golems did not follow me back outside and they're certainly not following me back into the engine room and no matter which exit I use the golems would be there waiting. I can't even run away from them because the bunch of golems being there blocks my way and only way I can go is back into the engine room. I take it you didn't experience this....hmmmm.

>>Your SOL.

eh? errrm...eh?

[This message has been edited by Chubby (edited 09-11-2000).]

Advertisement