Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Available] Room in house in Marino, D3

Options
  • 09-09-2004 9:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,566 ✭✭✭✭

Due to having to cut my work experience short and go back to college to repeat a year of college, I have to leave my house in Marino early. It will be available from 17th September, and rent is paid until the start of next month. Deposit is €350 and bills are paid separately.

The house is newly re-furbished, with two sitting rooms, 3 bedrooms overall, a modern kitchen with fridge and separate freezer (very handy), a washing machine, dishwasher, and an electric cooker. One bathroom with a bath/shower. Will be shared with 2 females, and you must be a working person.

It's a fairly good deal, and the street is very quiet, and the house is 30secs away from a 123 bus stop. PM me if youre interested.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

hi, just wondering where abouts in marino it is and how much rent a month, is it €350 too?
    Also is it songle or double room?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,566 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Forgot to mention! Yeah, rent is €350 per month, and it's a single room. It's on St. Declans road, which is parallel to griffith avenue

Other stuff i forgot to mention, C&T supermarket (open till 7ish) is 2/3 mins away and theres a spar about 10/15 mins away which is open till 10. Theres a shed available too.

• Registered Users Posts: 457 ✭✭Winnie

oh sorry looking for double room,,,good luck anyway :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,217 ✭✭✭FX Meister

Are the chicks nice looking? Stats?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,566 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Not advertising chicks here, but all I can say is that I don't complain about the scenery.

• Advertisement
Advertisement