Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What to do in Prague?

• 09-09-2004 10:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 388 ✭✭

Hello to all you boarders,

I'm off to Prague later this year for a couple of days. I was wondering if any one here can impart any words of advice for what to do and what to see. There are a few websites I've seen with listings of restaurants, clubs, museums, parks, etc. But I was wondering if anyone has been there, and what would they recommend? Anything particularly memorable?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,495 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Cheap women and cheap beer is the usual.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Try searching on the travel board, there's been loads of threads about Prague recently.

Enjoy yourself, its a great city.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 954 ✭✭✭ChipZilla

Look in the Travel/Holidays section - it's been asked before.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,269 ✭✭✭✭Sleepy

hookers and blackjack?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 rewop

Best restaurant I've ever been to...
    It's called the Alchemist and it's on a street called nosticova near Charles bridge on the old town side.
    Way over the top versace decor and fantastic food, flambe cognacs etc. Well worth the experience. Plus because it's Prague, the prices are cheap.

Best cafe ever...
    Called the Empirial Cafe. Near the opera house and again, one of the best decors you'll ever see. The good thing about this cafe is you can buy all of yesterdays stale doughnuts for 50 euro. The thing is, you don't eat the doughnuts, you throw them at all the other customers! It's a tradition they've had for over 100 years and you won't get thrown out for causing a food fight. 50 euro is expensive, but with 3 or 4 friends, a tenner is well worth it.

• Advertisement
Advertisement