Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WOOHOO BG2 Finished

Options
  • 17-11-2000 2:23am
    Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭

WOOHOO i finished it. OK ending but not as good as the first one. Hmmm i cant wait till BG3. It should be in waterdeep. Only ppl who played the first game will know what that is but it supposedly has 15 areas for the main city. Cant Wait.
    IGNORE IF STILL PLAYING

OK that enough. Does anybody have anyy ideas on what those ppl at the end are. Ive heard a few cool ideas like the gods themselves. Hmm any ideas. i also think me and hobbes are the only ones who finished yet?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Put spoiler in the topic next time...
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    The table that the guys are sitting around has an emblem of Bhaal on it. The general feeling is they are clerics of Bhaal.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

hmm does that mean only ppl at the end of the game are me and u?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I have some bad news for you. It's not the end of the game. Each character class have thier own special quest/s as well duel quests for good/evil players.

Advertisement