Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For fans of Stephen King's Dark Tower Series

Options
  • 09-09-2004 12:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,522 ✭✭✭

Which character are you?

You are Alain! Quiet and introverted, you prefer thinking to talking. Even though you aren't that social, you have a kind heart, and will help those in need. You often see things from a unique perspective, but people seem to ignore your feelings. Learn to speak up, and show that you take pride in what you do!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

1068004710_esMortcopy.jpg

You are Mort! With a logical and calculating view of the world, you respond calmly to problems. Before doing anything, you plan your actions, so you can seem perfect to others. Other times, though, you appear paranoid and/or insane, especially when your ruthlessness endangers others. Some people might even say that you need to act more human!

• Registered Users Posts: 95 ✭✭sam_hain

First off let me applaude you for finding such a kewl site :)

and here is my character

You are Cuthbert! Even though you are Roland's best friend, your personality is almost the opposite. You love being surrounded by others, and act most natural when in the center of attention. Sometimes people don't understand your habit of making a joke out of things, and will become impatient with you. Deep inside you are dependable though, so when the going gets tough, show people that you can be counted on!

Just as I figured :P I didn't deleberatly choose to be him but always saw myself as him. God I miss Cuthbert :(

Advertisement