Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

simple dreamweaver jump menu question

Options
  • 09-09-2004 12:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 31

When you insert a jump menu with a go button beside it is there anyway to stop it jumping to the new url on one being selected unless the "go" button is clicked? Sofar the button's only of use if you want to go to the initial selection, and the menu jumps you to the new page as soon as you make a selection from the drop down list.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Yes there is, I've done it, but I can't remember now. Post up the code of the Jump menu here.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 16,659 ✭✭✭✭dahamsta

There'll be an event handler in the script, probably onChange (if my memory serves me correctly). Just remove it.

adam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 phlebas

dahamsta wrote:
    There'll be an event handler in the script, probably onChange (if my memory serves me correctly). Just remove it.

adam

Your memory serves you perfectly, much apreciated :D

Advertisement