Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Totally Unbítchen

Options
  • 26-11-2000 4:19pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

I was doing great with me Sorceror and i hadnt saved in a long time and *bang* got killed by a "monster" in the Umar Hills Quest, anyone who did it will know what im on about. My last save was in the Copper Coronet after i finished Nalia's Quest frown.gif that was before i got my Stronghold, did the Slaver Quest and got my license for Magic use in Athkatla, Shít!

PS: There is a great sequel to the Gatekeeper Editor for BG1 called Shadowkeeper. Cant remember where to get it

frogjump.gif
    The_Frog is [IAR]Daemon

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

The game autosaves everytime you leave an area that has a "you must gather your party before venturing forth". Just reload that one before restarting your save!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 The_Frog

no, me being such a ph00l frown.gif deleted them (and i forget why) then i got killed, then i looked shocked, then i went ****!!!!!! then i killled seven convicted criminals and then went top bed and had a goodnite sleep

frogjump.gif
    The_Frog is [IAR]Daemon

• Registered Users Posts: 2,699 ✭✭✭Da Bounca

autosave has bailed me out many a time.
    you ph00l for deleting them.

The supreme irony of life is that no one gets out of it alive.

Advertisement