Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Baldursgate2

Options
  • 06-12-2000 11:02am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

I've decided to throw my lot with that vamp Bodhi.
    Ive gone and got her wooden stakes and holy water...but now I cant seem to find her in the graveyard.
    Where is she?.
    Thanks..Spartac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

They're in right below yas. Stairway through a door to the left of the graveyard map will take yas down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spartac

Thanks Chubby,

I've gone down below and killed all the spiders and found a door that i cant seem to pass.
    There is also a woman here called 'food'.. smile.gif
    But no sign of Bodhi anywhere.
    Ive killed everything down here and searched everywhere.
    Any further hints?
    Thanks Spartac

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

You can't kill Bohdi until after you confront Irenicus at spellhold.

Have you done that yet?

Btw guys spoiler requests should have *spoiler* in the subject line or I'll start deleting them from now on. smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 spartac

Spoiler????......................................................................................................................................................................... .............

Thanks hobbes,
    You play quake anymore?
    Nemesis.. wink.gif
    So I dont have to bring the box of stakes to Bodhi in chapter 3 then.

Nemesis.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 577 ✭✭✭Chubby

chp3, yeah, you're a long way off from killing Bodhi but at this stage Bodhi should've offered you a job to kill the shadow thieves =) I guess you went with the thieves and are hunting vampires instead. Bring the stakes anyway for the other vampires. You don't get to kill Bodhi but you get to kill the other vamps.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

After you complete Spellhold you can then kill Bodhi. I think it's chapter 6?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Horny

YIKES...

minsc has been made permanentely drow...
    he died in the underdark quests after being changed by adalon and iz stuck frown.gif

i have also seen a load of other bugz like when i load a game after my characters have been level drained they stay level drained

Advertisement