Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem MY V-55 Major Problem!!!

Options
  • 09-09-2004 3:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭

hello all,
    i have a big problem with my Sagem MY V-55.....
    its only about 3 weeks old and it crashes as much as a piece of Microsoft software!!

whats happens....
    8 times out of 10 it crashes when i take a hi-res photo and restarts about 4 or 5 times.. during which i cannot do anything only take the battery out..

also if i am about to recieve a txt or media message the phone just starts going mad.. the screen lights up, goes dark .. lights up again, then restarts a few times, and when its finished i just doesnt work.. if i click the menu it takes about 2 mins for it to come up on the screen... and stays this slow for a few mins...

there are other times where if i am sending a txt (and its always when its an important one!!! LOL) it just dies.... and when i turn it back on it takes about 3 or 4 mins to start up.

Basiclly its not really the phone i would rely on to help me if i was in need of help!!

what i need to know is..

Does anyone else suffer any of these problems??
    my girlfriend bought this phone for me, and she got one the same day.. and hers is fine.. really fast and never crashes...

any feedback would be really good thanks.

Later
    Macker

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 127 ✭✭FT77

Does anyone else suffer any of these problems??

I shouldn't think so Macker, i'd bring it back to the shop and demand a new one !!! :mad:

There's nothing worse than a phone that is absolutely no good to ya !!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,459 ✭✭✭Heathen

FT77 wrote:
    I shouldn't think so Macker, i'd bring it back to the shop and demand a new one !!! :mad:

There's nothing worse than a phone that is absolutely no good to ya !!!

oh hell ya its deffo getting brought back!! but i was just wordering if it was a common problem..

later
    Macker

Advertisement