Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sunday bloody sunday

Options
  • 12-12-2000 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭

I used to play UO about 9 months ago.
    Anyway, i gave it up, and last sunday i was bored out of my **** as i am most sundays, and i wondered..."what if i could find a game to play to stop me being bored.."
    Anyway, the point is, are there any good UO servers that i can play on, you know the ones where you don't have to pay £10 a month...
    Last time i was playing, you guys were talking about setting up an irish server and all the ideas sounded really cool, renaming all the monsters to gaelic names etc.
    And it looks like theres still some intrest in setting one up...
    If this is gonna be set up then i don't mind waiting to play on it, but otherwise does anyone know an alternative?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

the irish server is still in playtesting and switching emulators, as the current difficulty on the server is close to carebear land

• Closed Accounts Posts: 229 ✭✭rumpelstiltskin

Thats grand then, i'll hang on until it gets set up...
    Cheers

Advertisement