Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BG2 almost beat

Options
  • 16-12-2000 11:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭

i almost beat the game i am on the last battle which is the battleafter the other time when i thought it woz the last battle i tried it a few times and managed to kill 1 of hiz little summoned m8's but then meh stupid computer crashed. A few tips on this boss would be appreciated cos he keeps flyin around and regenerating and stuff...

oh yea i have a bit of a prob, minsc has been turned drow and not turned back so he looks really ****e

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

hes easy to beat once Hobbes makes u a cheater. The basterd. CTRL + Y

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Horny

alright i beat him pretty easy just took out all his wh00ring fiends and killed him till he woz dead...

btw wot does ctrl+y do??

oh yeah another thing, iz there a way u can save ure character once u have beat him or to make ure party characters saved as well

• Registered Users Posts: 20,617 ✭✭✭✭PHB

U can save your character but no the party character. Bummer. Ctrl + Y in debug mode kills ne1 with the mouse over it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭Predator

al i can say is that was the most easiest end game boss i ever played ever , searvok was harder all u need is a bit of peirce magic and dispel and he dies so easy those demons he summons are hard in the game but when at the end imoen and jaheria bet them and minsc and keldorn bet the other two and i ran at irenicus and he ****ed off but if u use slayer its even easier i mean cop on and if u export ure character just befor he appears u get +10 magic restitance lots o strenght and immune to +1 and less weapons and u can just walk tru the game a second time or play the next game with a super advantage unlesss they realise this and take it out or maybe its importanmt for their next game u never know.

• Advertisement

yea i did that pred and if u start a multiplayer game, save it when u get out of the cages, load it and put in ure exported character u get to keep all ure items, even better biggrin.gif

Advertisement