Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

sign of life please!!!

Options
  • 09-09-2004 6:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭

what is the deal?there is absolutly nothing on for results night!no disco's, no parties, give me a sign of life please!!!i dont do the whole ditch drinkin thing so im limited to spending a quiet night with the parents or somthing else as mentally stimulating. the cinemas on option but i can do that anytime. is there ANYTHING on?? :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I heard that lots of parties were cancelled due to some kind of underagers-being-in-licenced-places-after-9pm law or other.
    FM104 are doing a program about the deal tonight at 10:30.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Dammit, I loaned my radio to a liscensed place :rolleyes:

Also, golden gal, please try to avoid the topic of ditch drinking, it makes problems for boards as it is in fact an illegal activity, and talking about those can result in legal problems, and loss of a fledgling board

And it makes teenagers on a whole look bad to boot

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭halenger

Isn't there usually a curfew Junior Cert night?

There always was in the past. Gardai roaming streets sending people one to at least their own estates etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 261 ✭✭golden gal

i dunno if ther is one but being out on the streets wasn't exactly the plan. the wes got cancelled to. the best i hear is a no name but hardly anyone will go to that.i guess going for a meal may be an option. the more events they cancel the more people will be wonderin the streets. if there was like a disco then there would probably be less fights and vadalism cuz some muppets (not me!!) feel the need to act like idiots if they get bored and if theres no events then they get bored.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Raphael wrote:
    Dammit, I loaned my radio to a liscensed place :rolleyes:

Also, golden gal, please try to avoid the topic of ditch drinking, it makes problems for boards as it is in fact an illegal activity, and talking about those can result in legal problems, and loss of a fledgling board

And it makes teenagers on a whole look bad to boot
    Whoever it was that gave me bad reputation for this post, I'd just like to say you'rer a coward. If you object to what I'm saying, then at least have the decency to put your name to it

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭coconutmonkey

Ok, i'll keep that in mind for the future.(by the way, it wasnt me who had a problem with what you were saying. I agree with you)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,194 ✭✭✭Corruptedmorals

Theres a no-name in leixlip (GAA) and a no-name in lucan (maybe) in the spa

Thats about it. Im going to the leixlip one, and then back to my friends house.

Im looking forward to hearing how bad I failed honours maths come wednesday afternoon...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Shoolaboola

Theres a no-name in leixlip (GAA) and a no-name in lucan (maybe) in the spa

Thats about it. Im going to the leixlip one, and then back to my friends house.

Im looking forward to hearing how bad I failed honours maths come wednesday afternoon...

AHA! FOUND YOU! MUAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAH

hey did you go to the no name? was it any good? i no that there was a fight outside it and i tink some one may have got arrested. was the actual disco good?? what did everyone do???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,878 ✭✭✭Rozabeez

*psst* you guys its Roe...

• Advertisement

roe.....amy's accomplice?katyrn's 2?

what the hell are you talking about, Leslie? You went to the no-name. Ah, I get it......no, I really don't. You're weird.

Yeah, thats that Roe. And if you want to quote Chris and Mark its Katrn. not Katryn.

Leslie???what r u on??i tink you got the wrong person gal/guy!! and by the way you sooo wouldn't get it!!and i dont wanna quote them, i dont steal nicknames unlike sum people(corrupted!!!more like stolen!!) your skirt was really cute by the way!so did ya read any of my other posts?wat u tink? ixney on the namey givey....get my drift?? and by the by, it makes more sense to spell it with a "Y".

golden gal wrote:
    Leslie???what r u on??i tink you got the wrong person gal/guy!! and by the way you sooo wouldn't get it!!and i dont wanna quote them, i dont steal nicknames unlike sum people(corrupted!!!more like stolen!!) your skirt was really cute by the way!so did ya read any of my other posts?wat u tink? ixney on the namey givey....get my drift?? and by the by, it makes more sense to spell it with a "Y".

i am so damn confused. if u are leslie then hi.

It is her.

Everyone loved my skirt.....

I know it makes more sense too, it makes far more sense spelled Catherine seeing it as that IS my name, I meant, thats the way chris and mark are spelling it.

um, is chris on here as "chrismon"?

Chris doesn't have the internet.

hey roza! sorry kitty kat is gettin catty. shes got her claws out alright.shouldnt we be talkin bout the jc? ah well the results nite is over.

*claws golden gal*

Im not the greedy one....

*claws golden gal*

Im not the greedy one....

hiya! dunno bout town. probly not allowed with the whole me being really sick thing....but at least i dont fall asleep on the bathroom floor after 2 whiskies and a bit of coktail...

• Advertisement

I hate to be such a.. what's the word? Jerk? But uh... could you bring it to PMs or something? Because as much as it's great to see people posting in this board, I don't think anyone wants to listen to people they don't know talk about more people they don't know.

Unless it's got some relevance to the JC.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 315 ✭✭Mysteryfish

I have to agree with purplefistmixer, i mean its great your friends and everything but its sort of excluding.

we could, but corrupted NEVER answers pms.

but you guys could talk about shops in dublin where i can get cheap stuff if you wanna help me out a lil

Rozabeez wrote:
    but you guys could talk about shops in dublin where i can get cheap stuff if you wanna help me out a lil
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/forumdisplay.php?f=464

cheers

Advertisement