Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

car parking in cork?!

Options
  • 09-09-2004 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

hi folks

not sure where i should post this but im a newbie to cork and starting third year in ucc soon.

i will be staying in ballincollig, so am wondering where on earth i can park a car in or around the university, or western road area.?

can i get a permit? or use a filling station or something?

i heard cork is ruthless with clampers.

cheers

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

get up really early and park in ucc car park or else,pres's rugby pitch alot of people from ucc park up there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭x in the city

cool

where is the rugby pitch? is there alot of car space there?

the ucc car park is full at 8.30 or before. i will be either in bed or rushing through weetabix at then ;)

not 100% ya no when you go past ucc back way towards dennys cross,well in the middle from the pub and the roundabout its to your left,my brothers gf parks there i will find out 100% and tell ya

can u pm me the details.............lol

this might be a smooth transition to university life afterall. :D

all i need now is some good watering holes.

i was in cork lookin for rooms and gave up all hope, its mental. hence the car park worry,

i saw a car get towed away and clamped (?) on that road leading past the o2 shop (near the small guarda station), it was after 8, and parked in a disabled spot, but still.

cheers dude

ya i will pm you them when i find out,ya clamping is a joke and disc parking is everywhere,talk to ya soon

• Advertisement

totally agree on parking discs and clamping. would drive anyone insane.

talk to you

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Moved to commuting/transport and a copy to South!

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

Traffic between Ballincollig and College road will be mental in the mornings. Leave nice and early.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

You'd be very lucky to get a space in the student car park after 8.30. Your best bet is the park and ride from the Pres on the end of College Road just down from Dennehy's Cross. But even that can get full very early.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement