Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Direct link to college forums?

Options
  • 09-09-2004 8:48pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭

Just wondering if it'd be possible to do a few of the direct links to the college forums, e.g

www.boards.ie/dcu
    www.boards.ie/tcd
    www.boards.ie/ucd
    www.boards.ie/cit

simply due to the fact that it'd make life easier to get new members from said colleges to read and post.

Neil.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

www.boards.ie/ti

tho that would be the same as www.boards.ie/mindless-country-folk-spam , so maybe not.:eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

With SMAK on my side, how can i lose?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

crash_000 wrote:
    With SMAK on my side, how can i lose?!?
    you've already lost ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,865 ✭✭✭Syth

crash_000 wrote:
    Just wondering if it'd be possible to do a few of the direct links to the college forums, e.g

www.boards.ie/dcu
    www.boards.ie/tcd
    www.boards.ie/ucd
    www.boards.ie/cit

simply due to the fact that it'd make life easier to get new members from said colleges to read and post.

Neil.
    If you were using Firefox you could bookmark the various forums and set up the http://www.boards.ie/(college name) as a keyword, then if you were to type that into your address bar it would take you automagically to the right forum.

That's a solution if you just don't feel like typing alot, however I'm guessing that you think it would be convient for people new to boards to get here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,196 ✭✭✭✭Crash

well as it is i just have TCD subbed in my list - but it'd just make life a lot easier for new users etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

You could make the same argument about any of our other few hundred forums that new users might be interested in though ...

Any clever clogs want to design us a nice education portal?

Advertisement