Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guns dont kill people rappers do.

Options
  • 09-09-2004 9:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 833 ✭✭✭

Who the hell sings that song? Its the most annoying/catchy song ive ever come across. Guns dont kill people, rappers do. and so do the police wooooh wooh wooooh. ARGH!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,837 ✭✭✭Alkers

That would be "Goldie Lookin Chain" or something along the lines of that, I agree - terrible

• Registered Users Posts: 3,330 ✭✭✭radiospan

Goldie Lookin' Chain.

"Wappers"

• Registered Users Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

Who the hell sings that song? Its the most annoying/catchy song ive ever come across. Guns dont kill people, rappers do. and so do the police wooooh wooh wooooh. ARGH!

Guns don't kill people wappas do, sound of da police woo woo woo

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 7,685 Mod ✭✭✭✭delly

Great site they have http://www.goldielookinchain.com/

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,819 ✭✭✭K!LL!@N

Genius!

I love it.

Killian

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 383 ✭✭Nemici

I actually couldnt figure out of it was a piss take or these guys were taking themselves seriously.

I finally decided it was a joke and they are just a bunch of "taffs" having a buzz.

made me laugh (especially the way they say wappers)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,909 ✭✭✭✭Wertz

GLC have been about for a good while: heard em on john peel show on R1 months back. He plugged their site at the time and I took a look and it had a sh*tload of mp3s for d/l. Some of the stuff is very listenable and witty. Sure they're atking the p1ss but it's refreshing to see someone do it for a laugh and not just for the cash.

The mp3s are now off the site :( (prolly used all their bandwidth)

Advertisement