Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Heat 2

Options
  • 10-09-2004 12:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

I have sent PMs to those that I think have not been to my house before. If I have missed any of you post up here and one of the guys I PMed can forward the message to you, or, I can sent it to you tomorrow night.

MrP

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,220 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

Is it Sunday at 2pm?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,788 ✭✭✭MrPudding

Is it Sunday at 2pm?
    That is correct. Also the GP will be on.

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,586 ✭✭✭gerire

Bugger first day in new job @ 3pm Sunday. Dam me swopping with Lafortezza last week and him then actually getting a ticket. Anybody from Heat 3 needing a swop?

Does anyone that is coming have chips or do I need to vist Luke, beat hin up and steal his?

MrP

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

I could probably bring chips if need be yeah.

• Advertisement

I think chips are sorted now, thanks Marq.

MrP

Actually Marq, the grand chip plan has fallen through. If your offer still stands it would be appreciated.

MrP

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,700 ✭✭✭tricky D

I'll bring chips anyway, just in case, but that plan will only work if I get directions:-)
    (pm sent, MrP)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,886 ✭✭✭Marq

As I've come down with a terrible bout of flu might be a good idea if tricky brings chips too. I'llmost likely still be there depending on whether this lifts in the morning and I'll bring the chips if I'm heading out. Have the dealer button, cut card, kem cards etc too, so i'll bring em.

Advertisement