Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are 1st person shooter RPG'S

Options
  • 23-01-2001 10:52am
    Registered Users Posts: 10,501 ✭✭✭✭

well are they?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭LegacyUser

Ehh NO!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 599 ✭✭✭ThunderingMike

Well... I think a careful disection of the question put forward by Slydice is important. In the increasingly popular genre of Role Playing in video and computer games, we should take stock of the camera perspective found in the majority of these games and see for ourselves, are 1st person shooter RPG'S?

Alternatively, maybe he does not understand what RPG means. To be honest I lost interest in this spiel long ago. I wonder what happens to a solpadine if I put it up my nose confused.gif

I've seen some ****ed up **** in my time here: ani_u_tan_kun.gifThunderingMike ani_marco.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭Horny

ummm... deus ex is a mix between

i'm sure u've all heard of it but basically it iz a fps and u get exp and develope ure character in some sort of way i think biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by Horny (edited 29-01-2001).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17 dr_bob

...there's been one or two attempts ,notably System shock (& system shock 2)the afore-mentioned Deus ex.and strife (I think ...never played it though)
    ...personally Im still waiting for the Redneck Rampage Rpg wink.gif

Advertisement