Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ezMLM (mailing list manager) in hosting365

Options
  • 10-09-2004 11:27am
    Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭

I have a few websites hosted with hosting365 and I wanted to set up a mailing list for one of them. Hosting 365 provide ezMLM mailing list manager but there doesn't appear to be much guidelines on its configuration. Has anybody used it before? I can add a mailing list email address and get somebody to subscribe to it but how do I download the subscribed list and email them all?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭steve-hosting36

You dont download a list when its a server side mailing list, simple email to list@domain.com and everyone gets a copy.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

You dont download a list when its a server side mailing list, simple email to list@domain.com and everyone gets a copy.

Thanks. Does that mean anybody could send an email to the mailing list. I presume that there's a way to prevent that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 437 ✭✭Tech Overhaul

Great Thanks Dave

• Advertisement
Advertisement