Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

When is Nelly playing?

• 10-09-2004 12:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Or has he played?

Seen poster somewere , i do hate him but mate loves him and perfect bday present.

may have missed it.

kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

He played this year or last year can't remember which.
    His original date was pushed back by half a year I think.

Haven't heard anything about an upcoming concert though.
    Are you sure the poster wasn't for his new album?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Klimseven

I'll be there with my sniper rifle

• Closed Accounts Posts: 49 evilbubbs

i dont think he ever played here at all....well im not sure.

but the original story goes like this.

nelly had a date booked last year in the point, meanwhile while touring in europe his sister gets cancer, so he cancels all his remaining dates (us included, i think we where the last date in europe) goes back to the states. dates are resheduled, but i dont remember if he actually played here at all, i dont think he did.

fast forward to today, the leading light of urban music that is SPIM103.8FM (i am joking about the leading part), decides to do a NELLY album launch in TRAM CO. in rathmines, usual stuff, call in win tickets. but i dont believe nelly is going to be there for it.

im not sure what his tour plans are for this year in europe anyway, but if he is coming round it will be next year more then likely.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

The rescheduled gig went ahead.

My sister went to it, she had a ticket for the original date. If she hadn't gone to it I wouldn't have even known he was here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Was the 2 album thing seen poster again

kdjac

• Advertisement
Advertisement