Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stargate Reminder

Options
  • 10-09-2004 2:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭

Just a reminder to everyone that there are no less than 4 episodes of Stargate-based Sci-Fi tonight. Anyone taping should be sure to set their tape for all of these episodes to avoid disappointment.

And, for those of you who might be considering taping to magnetic disk on your hard drive (purely for personal viewing, of course ;) ), you should be aware that this will cost you a whopping 1.4GB of space if you encode at regular bitrate. :confused:

I'm off to Portrush for the weekend anyway, so it'll be Monday before I see any of it. Considering the inevitable "postal delay from America" (due to the size of those bulky videotapes this week), its doubtful any of the rest of you will either!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Reley? i dont know how it will work probbley 2 SG1 then 2 athlantis or 1 sg1 1 athlantis 1 sg1 1 athlantis

but anyway the first episode will be posted over before the 4th one is finished being aired there are people with computers and TVs and mail boxes in the same room :)

I expect to have all 4 episodes by Sunday morning (emm i get post on sundays cause i know someone that works at the post office) :):):)

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Nah there's only the usual 2 episodes this week - one of each. I think a previous post of mine implied otherwise. It's not the case. Mid-season finales are next week :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
    NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoo
    :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

D'oh!

*Disclaimer: Moderators' posts can be misleading. VERY miselading.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,993 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

mr_angry wrote:
    *Disclaimer: Moderators' posts can be misleading. VERY miselading.
    Just as well my career doesn't depend on my being able to explain things for a living, isn't it? Oh hold on a sec....

You know you'll be happy I was unclear next Friday....

• Advertisement
Advertisement