Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Marilyn Manson

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Yes, goth girls seem to be incredibly beautiful, or incredibly fat and ugly. Goddamn them beer goggles :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Can you believe someone gave me negative rep for the chick not being hot enough?? lol..some people :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

Deadwing wrote:
    Can you believe someone gave me negative rep for the chick not being hot enough?? lol..some people :rolleyes:
    I'd have slapped you in the face and ordered you to get your eyes tested

• Registered Users Posts: 12,135 ✭✭✭✭John

Deadwing wrote:

lol, classic.

But I stand by my earlier statement that Manson has lost it. Holywood was a an ACS re-hash and that last album was just awful. Although if he proves me wrong I will not complain.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

Tbh i think they shot themselves in the foot when they fired daisy berkowitz. He was a great guitarist and had a really good sound that pretty much made the first 2 albums. And now twiggy is gone i really cant see him coming out with anything decent.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Ah come on, if we're being honest, Manson is really just a way for middle class teenagers to vent some angst, pretend they're hardcore, and worry their parents before they sell out and go on to be accountants and make whimsical remarks about their rebellious youth at dinner parties before putting on another Sting cd.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

Lol, Doc preaching the truth. I had a good laugh over that one...
    Doctor J wrote:
    Ah come on, if we're being honest, Manson is really just a way for middle class teenagers to vent some angst, pretent they're hardcore, and worry their parents before they sell out and go on to be accountants and make whimsical remarks about their rebellious youth at dinner parties before putting on another Sting cd.

Advertisement