Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Looking for a good multi region/format DVD player

Options
  • 10-09-2004 5:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 759 ✭✭✭

Can anyone point me to one online, I looked at amazon.co.uk (i'm living in england at the minute) but theres so many I dont have a clue what to go for.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,616 ✭✭✭milltown

I was about to post on a similar topic. I bought a Yamada DVX6600 from Maplins a while ago and it's the best purchase I ever made. It cost €124 at the time, now €131 and it plays absolutely everything. All regions, mpeg, avi, divx, xvid. I just bung a heap of files onto a dvd rw as a data disc and I have hours of entertainment, then I rewrite it with new stuff.
    Divx player + broadband = happiness.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,304 ✭✭✭viperlogic

where can you buy the yamada 6600 in ireland, i bought the 6100 last year from amazon but cant seem to get it there now :(

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭ASTRACLUB

you can buy it from maplin blanch, but you can also buy philips DIVX from argos for 119 euro and that will be also the same,
    try richer sound www.richersounds.ie they are the best in deals,
    I have just bought a PIONEER 550 watt wireless multi region home cinema system from them and before that i checked everywhere, it was approx Euro 600 everywhere, but i bought it from richersound for only 299 Euro+10 euro post and got delivered by DHL courier within 3 days in excilent condition.

regards

Divya

Advertisement