Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SGA, Season 1, Episode 10: The Storm - Part 1 [Spoilers]

• 10-09-2004 5:36pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Cant wait to see These 4 episodes Wahooo!
    They all sound VERY good

Rate This Episode 10 votes

Amazing
    0% 0 votes
    Good
    50% 5 votes
    Ok
    40% 4 votes
    Bad
    10% 1 vote
    You Wasted 44 Mins of My Life And I Want Them Back
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 8,679 Mod ✭✭✭✭Rew

Good episode. SGA is finally finding its feet a bit. Lots of action, bit more graphic then normal. Cliff hanger is a litle weak could have been a bit mor hanging. The Die Hard theme is cool the 2nd half of the episode should be good there are alot of lose ends and possible endings.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 17,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭ixoy

Really enjoyed this one. As Rew said, it showed SGA finding its feet a bit more by starting to draw on its own mythologies. Robert Davi pleased me here and I'm sure we'll see more of Colm Meaney next week.

Sure there's a strong sense of John Sheppard going all McClaine but I love 'Die Hard' to bits and I'm not complaining! It's also nice to see that the world of Atlantis itself being involved in the form of the storm.

Thumbs up. Now I just won't think about the fact I won't see the conclusion for endless months :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,763 ✭✭✭Fenster

Great episode. :D Pity we won't see the conclusion until god knows when.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

Was a good episode the start of the episode was a bit slow. i hate the wait for the 2nd part :(

Advertisement