Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Which bus goes from Drumcondra train station to Glasnevin?

• 10-09-2004 6:46pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me what bus goes from Drumcondra train station to Glasnevin?

And also from Drumcondra train station to St Pats?

Or how long does it take to walk?

Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭MarinoMark

drumcondra station to st pats, I think you mean the teacher training collage is 10/12 mins walk or hop on bus outside station 3,11,16 any 41 any, and 13a
    13a also goes to glasnevin as dous 19 or 19a . leave station and go left !!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 568 ✭✭✭newgrange

Glasnevin is a big place - which part do you want to go to?
    It may be walkable or it might require bus(es).

St. Pat's is a ten minute walk from Drumcondra station.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭Jamie8292

I need to go to Cremore in Glasnevin from the Drumcondra station. I'd seriously appreciate any help!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,494 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Jamie8292 wrote:
    I need to go to Cremore in Glasnevin from the Drumcondra station. I'd seriously appreciate any help!
    There are quite a few "Cremore"s (Road, Park, Lawn ...) in Glasnevin.

Use this http://www.dto-journeyplanner.ie/dtojp/jsp/content/start.do and

http://www.dublinbus.ie/your_journey/returned.asp

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,107 ✭✭✭John R

Jamie8292 wrote:

The only bus that go from near Drumcondra station to near the Cremore area is the 13, it goes down Whitworth Road. If you walk to the end of Whitworth Road the 19 and 83 coming from Phibsborough go right through the area. From right outside Drumcondra station the 11 11a 11b or 13a will bring you to Griffith Av./Ballymun Road which is a short walk. Either way there is some walking involved.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 629 ✭✭✭enterprise

Go a buy yourself a map!

A nice little investement to have!

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,550 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Advertisement